Friendsgiving…an enjoyable time to feast that is full of friends, laughter and of course, good food. Whether it is a casual get together or an upscale evening, we have put together a list of easy and quick dishes that are sure to impress all your friends. From appetizers to side dishes to desserts, Food Lion has you covered.
1) Pumpkin Bacon Dip – With pumpkin and bacon, how could you go wrong!
2) Cranberry-pomegranate bruschetta – A thanksgiving twist on an Italian favorite
3) 10 minute mac and cheese – Savory and creamy mac and cheese in 10 minutes – Yes please!
4) Roasted brussels sprouts – With toasted pecans and pomegranate seeds, this may become a regular on your table
5) Sweet potato casserole bites – A traditional thanksgiving side in a bite sized version
6) Salted caramel pumpkin pie crescent rolls – Everyone may be stuffed after feasting but will be sure to gobble up these sweet and salty crescent rolls